Black Fox provides a broad range of building services. We can help you every step of the way including the following critical elements.
- Site selection and building orientation.
- Helping select an architect, designer, and or engineer as appropriate.
- Liaising with the City of Kenora building department and Planning committee as well as assisting with variance applications and building permits.
- Working with local suppliers and agencies to cover of the areas that are not strictly part of the building process, e.g. health department, lane and septic builders etc.
- Construction of all buildings, docks, boathouses etc including the infrastructure for septic services, propane, geo thermal heating, and core landscaping .
Most importantly we are committed to doing excellent work. We love what we do. We stand by our work. And our customers are our best ambassadors. Here is what a few have to say:
Building near Kenora is a challenging yet unique opportunity to nestle into the natural environment and enjoy lake life to the fullest. Being first time builders in the area we needed an experienced contractor to make knowledgeable choices during construction. Bill and his crew managed to combine excellent communication skills with solid know-how to leave us confident and informed that the build was moving along smoothly and expertly. Attention to detail was evident in both work and discussion. And we felt that what started as an idea in our minds was translated to finished product as evidence of that attention to detail. Bill's continual goal of 'getting it right the first time' has saved both time and money and speaks to his business approach of really placing the customer first. At Black Fox, Bill and his crew have proven to be professional and reliable and we do not hesitate to recommend using them for anyone looking to build in the area.
I am very pleased with Black Fox Construction. Their work is excellent and their workers are skilled and reliable. They never cut corners and are constantly anticipating and mitigating potential future problems as they go. I know they have my best interests in mind and I find this reassuring when my wife and I are investing so much time, effort and resources in our lake home.
I also appreciate the fact that they are flexible and willing to adapt to and recommend changes as the cottage is being built. I feel that it has really helped to make the cottage our own.
We have a great relationship with the guys. We have found them to be both approachable and honest. Building a cottage is a huge undertaking and it requires good communications, trust and team work. We have that with Black Fox. Now we are eagerly anticipating wrapping up construction and beginning to enjoy our home. And maybe finding a little more time to go fishing.